Priced at $1,450,000
190 Stenner Street • San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
INVESTORS THIS PROPERTY IS JUST FOR YOU!
A complete gut rehab was completed on the front house with detached duplex property in Fall of 2017. The front house was completely taken down to the studs and redone to be this wonderful new modern open concept meeting hall with +10 ft ceiling and a powder bathroom. This studio space was once used as a meeting area for Sorority members and comes fully furnished and has a large interior storage room. Large expansive windows allows for natural lighting throughout with additional large privacy shutters. The expansive front deck is perfect for entertaining and additional outside gathering space.
The back duplex, 194 Stenner (units A & B), are attached 2 bedroom/ 1.5 bath units above an open 5-car carport. Large second story decks have views of the city and Madonna Mountain. A $20,000 interior renovation to the apartments was completed including new hardwood flooring, paint, lighting and tile.
Separately metered laundry room with coin operated commercial washer/dryer is available to the tenants. Located close to Cal Poly campus, walking distance to coffee shops, Santa Rosa Park and more.
- Entire Property
- Lot size 5,750sf
- $20K interior renovations (paint, hardwood & tile flooring, light fixtures)
- New siding & fencing added around the entire property
- New landscaping/low maintenance
- Coin-operated washer & dryer in detached utility closet next to carport
- 190 Stenner St
- Front House
- Approx. 900sf gathering space
- Open kitchen concept
- Dining & living areas
- Powder room
- Large storage room
- Furniture & appliances included
- Vaulted ceilings +10 Feet
- Expansive windows allowing natural light into entire space
- Plantation shutters on all windows
- Keyless entry door lock
- 194 Stenner Street
- Duplex Units A & B
- Two attached apartments each 960sf
- Each unit: full kitchen, dining & living areas, powder room downstairs; 2 bedrooms/1 bath upstairs
- Each unit: ceiling fan, recessed lighting, window blinds, keyless entry door locks
- Open carport below units with 5 spaces
- New stairs & large second story decks with views of Madonna Mountain